Welcome to fish recording
Our seas support a huge diversity of fish species, from the basking shark (the second largest fish in the world) and conger eel, to the tiny transparent goby. The fish recording website is designed to help fishermen, sea anglers, divers and sailors to record the fish species they have seen or caught. This allows us to track changes in the distribution of native fish, the occurrence of rare species and the arrival of new and unusual species.
Whether it is a common or rare fish species you have seen, help us build a better picture of marine life and record your sightings here!
Already a user? Login below.
Recently submitted records
- Dinas Dinlle, Greater Pipefish (Syngnathus acus), 19/04/2013
- Portscatho, Sand Smelt (Atherina presbyter), 12/09/2011
- Portscatho, Fivebeard Rockling (Ciliata mustela), 12/09/2011
- Portscatho, Worm Pipefish (Nerophis lumbriciformis), 12/09/2011
- Newport, European Eel (Anguilla anguilla), 23/09/2011